Denied Pundaa's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Something-Strange, Feb 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Gay Panda Bear
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:71693199
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because I was afk and could not have rdmed
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I was afk so I couldn't really get any evidence​

2. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

3. Teapot

Teapot BSoD VIP

Hello @Pundaa ! Thank you for taking your time to create this ban appeal! Apologies for the late response, I was busy for the last few days.Lets go over as to why you were banned for RDM and Leave (2nd Offence)

Ok so we were playing on Community pool and I received a report from SHYT MOD SHYT SERVER on Round 5:

The report.jpg
    He claims you RDM'ed him with an explosion and I had to check logs to see who shot first:

Logs.jpg
    Looks like you shot first and an explosion hit the victim. This makes the report valid and I had to slay you but once I put the slay, it said you disconnected. Here is the screenshot of you leaving:

The Leave.jpg
    So I waited a round for you to come back and you hadn't so I had to issue a ban:

Ban.jpg
    Since this is your 2nd Offence of RDM and Leave in the last few weeks, I sadly must deny this appeal due to your latest ban of RDM and Leave in this first month. The best way to prevent something like this from happening is simply ask the mod/admin that is on the server if its ok to leave.

I hope you have a good day and for now, you may enjoy the other servers as this is just a local ban which means it only counts for the server you were banned on (In your case its West 2). Thank you for your time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.