Denied pugita606's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by pugita606, Dec 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pugita606

pugita606 Supporter

Your In Game Nickname:
    PUGITA
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:163358413
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because I was banned for 17 days that's a lot do not believe
    , What I do not like is that there are people that RDM makes me ami and do not do anything to them :/
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

Hi pugita606, you are currently banned by @Holiday Steve on ALL our servers for 8 weeks with the reason RDM and Leave (Fourth Offense). Please wait for their reply, thank you.

3. Steve Mason

Steve Mason Honesty. VIP

Hi I've seen this and will post on this later tonight when I'm back from work. I apologize for the delay in advance.

4. Steve Mason

Steve Mason Honesty. VIP

Thank you for taking the time to appeal, it's always great to see members concerned about their ban.

You were randomly shooting me and were rdming as well on prior maps as well.

I'm only attaching the reports that were associated with the ban only.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Both are the same screenshot of the logs however one shows you leaving. Point being is that you randomly began damaging me for whatever reason and when I was going to report you for why you did that you left before I could make a report. Since you were rdming on maps prior and this is you fourth offense, I will not be unbanning you.

Please wait out the 8 weeks and take that time to familiarize yourself with the rules, and have a break from your wreckless attitude.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.