Denied Pudgeypiig's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Pudgeypiig, Jun 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pudgeypiig

Pudgeypiig New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Pudgeypiig
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    The first time I rdm'ed and left was my fault ,but the second time I was going to stay for my slay because I really like this sever but I am telling the truth my internet went out and I couldn't connect back to tell the truth
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

You were banned by @Pacifist for your 4th offense of RDM + Leave.

He'll respond at his earliest convenience.

3. POP STAR

POP STAR have a nice day VIP Emerald Bronze

Hello Pudgeypiig,

You were banned by @Pacifist and your Steam ID is : STEAM_0:0:88679660 for reference. Thanks for being patient!

4. Pudgeypiig

Pudgeypiig New Member

At least could you guys cut some time off the ban I think it was 60 days there are 31 days left I would be very grateful if could cut some time off the ban.

5. POP STAR

POP STAR have a nice day VIP Emerald Bronze

I'm messaging Pacifist right now to appeal to you ASAP. However, this is your fourth offense of RDM & Leave, and that is very frowned upon. We'll see how your appeal goes.

6. Pudgeypiig

Pudgeypiig New Member

Yeah I knew it was bad I thought it was only my 2nd or 3rd but whatever the case I am very sorry.

7. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Hello Pudgeypig! You were banned by me for Rdm and Leave, 4th Offense.

Firstly, You were reported for killing someone. He says you kosed him based off skin. You said "no I remembered the name, he shot me". As you can see, You shot him first.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Unless you have anything to say, this ban appeal with be denied and you will serve the rest of your ban. You have until I get on in the morning to state your case.

Have a nice day!

(Edit: Screencaps fixed, :p)

8. Pudgeypiig

Pudgeypiig New Member

So what happened is a guy shot me when I was detective so at first I kos off his skin but I was told that would no work so I took the kos back ,and since I have a bad memory I forgot who he was but when I saw him again after he changed his skin I remembered his name I don't understand what is wrong with that he shot me I forgot his name I remembered and I killed him then he went on to report me out of rage.

9. Pudgeypiig

Pudgeypiig New Member

and to add he shot me at the beginning of the round but I got away

10. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

The problem with this is that you "Forgot" which means that remembering could have been false. You could have remembered wrong, and killed him based on his skin or similarities his name has with someone elses.

This is your 4th offense or Rdm and Leave, To which I will be Denying this Apeal. You do not have much of your ban left to serve, And you can play on the other 5 servers.

Appeal: Denied
    Th
    read: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.