Denied Psyth's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Psyth, Jun 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psyth

Psyth Banned

Your In Game Nickname:
    Psyth
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:213753574
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    "Disconnect: You are on the ban list. www.seriousgmod.com to appeal.."
    This suddenly happened while I was playing lately on Serious TTT West 2, and in the middle of my T round this happens, I haven't done anything to get myself this ban even before
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I had just bought this game two weeks ago, and I don't think that there's a question to even get me banned, I don't know who did this, it's not funny​

2. Deepsea1508

Deepsea1508 Hyuman VIP Emerald

3. Psyth

Psyth Banned

26W Ban Evasion - 3rd Offense + History Global Grillz Best Friend
    I just found this on my profile, What does this mean?
    I actually don't understand why did I get that offense, but not to mention I never got involved into any of this stuff.
    So I am awaiting explanations

4. Dwardu

Dwardu School tmrw? VIP

Hello @Psyth,

You were banned by me for ban evading as we found evidence which links you the following individual @Maddyte currently serving a 26 week ban due to Hacking (3rd Offense).

I will send you screenshots of the evidence found privately as this contains some sensitive information which should not be shared publicly.

I shall tag @JackThePumpkin and @Rhienor as they also witnessed some behaviour of yourself in-game which lead to your hacking suspicion, primarily you were banned for ban evasion.

5. Psyth

Psyth Banned

I've checked the proofs that @Dwardu gave me, I am actually shocked, I have no accounts that I can have alternative and this f***** so called Maddyte is using my IP?
    Can you check for more information about this guy?

6. Dwardu

Dwardu School tmrw? VIP

From what I can gather here, more shared IP's were detected a few minutes ago once again with both accounts checking this Ban Appeal, I will provide you with another screenshot.

Evidence which shows some suspicious behavior in-game can be sent to you upon your request, do note that this was not the reason you were banned today.

Also tagging @wink who originally banned @Maddyte (this is your main account) and I'll tag @Mellow to oversee this appeal.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2017
  7. Psyth

Psyth Banned

Any other information about the incident? This is still so weird for me

8. Dwardu

Dwardu School tmrw? VIP

This appeal has been reviewed thoroughly by 3 Administrators (Myself, @wink and @Agent A) and 3 Moderators (@Rhienor, @JackThePumpkin and @Haruka Suenaga) who all agree that the evidence available proves that you are in fact @Maddyte, the latest shred of evidence which has been found by @Agent A will not be displayed publicly as it contains your email address, this will be sent to you privately.

Your ban is set to expire in 26 weeks, I would strongly suggest changing your attitude until then as this behaviour has gone on for too long.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.