Denied PsychoticDave's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by PsychoticDave, May 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Psychotic Dave
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:41040665 http://steamcommunity.com/id/PsychoticDave/
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Banned for first offense; Purpose RDM of 1 player.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    U.B.C.S. Ravin slayed me a few rounds prior for "RDMing" someone who took a body with DNA on it and threw it off the cliff. That seemed pretty traitorous to throw the only evidence off of the map.
    Afterwards, a few rounds later; someone was spamming a door closed and wouldn't let anyone through. There were people piled up in the hallway and the guy wouldn't move. Once the door opened enough for me to get through, I killed him. I warned him multiple times that I was going to if he didn't stop. I understand that was RDM; but for a second offense, I don't quite see how I deserve a ban.​

Last edited: May 26, 2015
  2. Romulus

Romulus The Alpha VIP

Hey PsychoticDave, it appears you were banned by my fellow moderator, @U.B.C.S. Ravin - he'll respond at his earliest convenience.

Thank you for your report, and thank you for your patience.

3. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

Hello Psychotic Dave, you were indeed banned by me for Intentional RDM, which was Admin Approved by @Azure. Thank you for taking time to appeal.

You have over 200+ hours on this server. You were on earlier when I joined and shot @Bo's in The House! claiming @Highwon told you it was okay to shoot people for throwing bodies off the map that had DNA. After you argued with me for near 30 minutes, you dropped it. I brought this up to @Azure and @Disruptionz just to ensure I was handling it correctly and informed you it was frowned upon to speak for staff and two admins provided feedback.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

After this, @ant. joined the server. You repeatedly mic spammed someone was blocking you. Instead of typing @stuck to inform the Mods on staff, you decided to shoot @Lucky in the face after Ant , myself, and multiple people told you that you could NOT do that. You insisted over mic repeatedly, "Yes I can kill them, this is KoSable." You then replied in your report you would, "Gladly do it again."

[​IMG]

At that point, I asked Azure for discretion to issue a day ban on you for intentional RDM. This can also can be considered Toxic and Trolling. I will give you a chance to reply to this and let the admins mentioned and @TheCoCoFTW provide final input if your ban should be lifted. If it were up to me, I would make it longer because this is intentional. I have no intention of lifting the ban, nor voiding it from your record. I also call forth those tagged to provide their witness reports as well.

Thank you for your time and patience. Goddess Watch over you

4. If I'm being banned for trolling / being toxic, then why not ban the guy who was actually trolling by blocking the fucking door? -_-'

5. Hello!

I agree that this player was quiet toxic. He wasn't nice to anyone so when someone asked for the door to be unblocked. I gladly did but as soon as I stopped he did kill me.

ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ︵ /(.□ . \) .ʞɔnɟ Thanks for the Tag!

6. Bullshit. I asked you to the moment you started and you kept doing it.

7. You didn't ask nicely.

8. And I'm the toxic troll? Really?

9. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

Also, for the records of your appeal your steam ID is STEAM_0:1:41040665. Apologies for not including that sooner.

10. Scroobs

Scroobs Milk was a bad choice VIP

Glad I was mentioned in this post! I would like to give my two cents if it's all okay with everyone.

PsychoticDave had continuously broken the rules, even when told several times not to. His actions tonight were not far from deliberate in some manner. I may not always agree with Lucky's actions, but he wasn't breaking any rules. It seemed Dave had an ulterior motive in it all, which is why I'm agreeing with his ban, to which I may not have noticed if I was in-game at the time.

Mistaking a few rules is okay, but the line is drawn when you are rude to players, defy the moderators, and all-in-all make the game not fun.

I hope to see behavior improve with this ban.

11. I was rude to players? Who was I rude to? I was rude to the asshole spamming the door because after I asked him to stop, he didn't. I don't recall being rude to anyone else at all.
    I continuously broke rules? What rules were I continuously breaking? I RDM'd twice. That's it.

Last edited: May 27, 2015
  12. Where is this proof of my rudeness? Where is the proof of my being a toxic troll? The only evidence I see are two cases of singular RDM. Which means I was supposed to be SLAIN. Not banned for something in which there is no evidence.

13. Scroobs

Scroobs Milk was a bad choice VIP

I don't feel there is a necessary reason for me to provide proof. I am only expounding on, and agreeing with the evidence given by @U.B.C.S. Ravin ; I do not wish for your ban to be extended, nor do I wish for it to be void. I would also like to admit that I cannot provide any proof.

14. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

If everyone had provided their evidence and testimonies I will lock this appeal until a decision is made or the admin(s) tagged provide their input. If you need it unlocked pm a staff member or me.

Have a good day/night.

15. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

I strongly feel the ban my moderator issued was completely justified. In fact if he had come to me with this situation the ban would have been much longer then just a day for you blatant RDM and disrespect to everyone on the servers. Throwing an ID'd body with or without DNA isn't traitorous in the slightest. As well you can't kill someone for being trapping you, and with your response alone shows and proves you disrespect the rules here at STTT. Since @Azure gave the discretion I will leave this up to him, however with his permission I will lengthen and global the ban.

16. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

After permission from @Azure I globalled and extended the ban. You can return to all servers 5 days from now. After you were blatantly RDMing on West 2, you went to another server and tried doing the same thing. With this being said appeal denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.