Approved prozakk66's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Prozakk, Jul 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prozakk

Prozakk VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Prozakk
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:23800807
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    There was a power outage in my area and i was forced to turn off my computer. I got a global ban for RDM and leave - Third offense, and i had two reports when i left.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I was forced to turn off my computer to protect it, and i tried to find some evidence but i was unable to. i checked the weather channel and accuweather but was unable to find any weather reports from yesterday. There was intermittent power outages north of Atlanta in Georgia 7-17-2017.​

2. Dwardu

Dwardu School tmrw? VIP

Hey, @Chris. banned you for RDM & Leave 3rd which was globalised by @Agent A, please remain patient until both of them can gather their evidence.

3. Chris

Chris Custom Title VIP Bronze

Hello @prozakk66 - Thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban today, and I am sorry that you feel like this ban was unfair.

You are correct, you left the server with 2 Reports while playing yesterday, both of which I had to examine to try and figure out what happened as you did not reply to the reports.

The first report, you may remember, is this one:

[​IMG]

And if you watch this video from the Death Scene, it's pretty clear that you shot the wrong person, as you can see the victim (Green) walk past you at the start, from the outside edge of the roof, and then he walked through the door by the elevator, meeting back up with you. You then see an Un-Identified body infront of you, turn and kill the first person you see, which was unfortunately a player that did not pass the Un-Identified body.

This report was Valid, meaning you RDM'd the victim.

The second report, you may also remember, is this one:

[​IMG]

Now, this one too a little more examining to really figure out what happened. This was in the small room on the same map, same round. The victim (Green), as you can see at approximately 21 seconds into the video, came through the window. Now, when you started walking this direction from the elevator, you saw an Un-Identified body on the floor, one that the victim did not pass as he came in through the window. Although, you can see one of the players (Blue) walk past the body, and stand by the door, but you let him walk away, and instead killed the victim, who had no passed the body and had not committed a traitorous act.

This report was Valid, meaning you RDM'd the victim.

I left these reports open for 2 Rounds, to see if you would rejoin, and unfortunately, you did not. When I went to see which RDM and Leave ban was applicable for you, I noticed that you had a First and Second ban, meaning this was your Third RDM and Leave within the Statue of Limitation, I also noticed that your First and Second bans were still active, meaning that you had Three active RDM and Leave bans now, this then made me request for the ban to be Global, as it was a recurring offence.

Now, onto your reasoning for leaving:

You claim that you were having intermittent power outages, north of Atlanta on the date 7/17/2017 - However, when I looked this up, there was no history over the past few days of power outages in the area you claim, only East of Atlanta, to which, less than 5 customer were affected.
    You also have conflicting reasoning behind this excuse, as you say that you had to turn off your computer because you had a power outage, but surely it would turn itself off, and then you also say that you had to turn off your computer to protect it, but I find it strange that, if this was the case, you must of been aware of this, so why would you be using your computer?

You played the remainder of the round in which you were reported, and stayed alive for that time. About 5 seconds before the next round started, you left the server. This means that you would of seen the report screen pop-up, and you had ample time to explain that you were going to leave, but nothing. You left without responding or telling the staff member on the server.

To conclude, you had 2 valid reports on you and you left the server, unfortunately, I do not believe your reasoning behind this.

However, I will still give you a chance to prove me wrong about my findings behind these alleged power outages before I finish off this appeal.

So please, present any findings or evidence that you can.

4. Prozakk

Prozakk VIP

There is another warning yesterday on this site but it was replaced with the one you see there. My name is Pat Reilly my son was playing and I made him shut it down. It had already been restarted by the lighting once. here is the site with the warning. https://www.sawnee.com/content/current-events If you have questions call me on my cell number (Number removed by administration) this is my steam account but my son loves to play there. Its my fault. he warned me about the ban but I was more worried about the storm. feel free to call

5. Chris

Chris Custom Title VIP Bronze

Thank you. Contact will not be necessary at this time.

Unfortunately, you did still RDM and Leave, but in this case, I will show leniency and I will unban you. However, the ban will not be voided, this means if you RDM and Leave while the Statue of Limitations, which is 3 months, and if in this time you RDM and Leave again, the ban will be a lot harsher.

I have also added 2 slays onto your Steam ID on West 2, please serve those.

I urge you to carefully watch the videos I uploaded, and I hope you can learn from your mistakes. Please also consider taking a read of the Extended Rules (Here) - As if you don't RDM, you won't be punished for leaving.

Appeal: Accepted
    Ban: Remains on Record
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.