Denied Prototypetwo's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Prototypetwo, Feb 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prototypetwo

Prototypetwo New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Prototypetwo
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:79491151
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have no idea why I was banned, I was playing on the server yesterday, like normal, I only had one report against me, and it was by an innocent after I killed them while I was on my traitor round. There was no admin on however at the time, not that it mattered, I was a traitor and he was an innocent. Shortly after I logged off to go to bed, and then tried to log on this morning to find out I'm banned for the next five days?
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

You were banned by @The Law for RDM and Leave 1st Offense, he will respond shortly.

3. Prototypetwo

Prototypetwo New Member

OK, well I'm still waiting for a reply, but I didn't RDM as far as I recall, the only person that reported was an innocent that reported me for killing them even though I was a traitor, I've never not stayed for punishment after RDM intentional or not, the only reason I logged off was because it wasn't RDM, and I needed sleep. I wasn't gonna wait on forever to see if an Admin might talk to me.

4. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

I will explain why you were banned:
    You made a report against Fellman claiming RDM, and then left the game shortly after. Upon reading his response, "he shot me so I killed him..." and investigating the logs, it was determined an invalid report. Furthermore, I then went to question you on why you had shot Fellman but you had already left the game. Given the circumstances, the damage being dealt less than 10 seconds into the round it was determined that this damage was most likely RDM and you were banned for RDM & Leave.
    Screenshot_209.jpg
    Screenshot_210.jpg

5. Prototypetwo

Prototypetwo New Member

Fellman and I are longtime friends, we've been playing games for years, I did not mean to send the report, but I also did not kill him or intend to, I was trying to spook him as a joke, not the best thing to do, but that in all regards was nothing but jokes between friends. I understand I shouldn't even have opened a report, but sending it was in fact an accident.

6. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

Accidentally damaging a player is still RDM, and you left the game without serving your slay, which is what resulted in your RDM & Leave ban. It is expected that players will read and understand the !motd (rules) before playing on our servers. Consequently, you will not be unbanned.
    DENIED.png

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.