Denied Prostratsian's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Prostratsian, Feb 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prostratsian

Prostratsian New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Prostratsian
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:92656964
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I got banned for rdming and leaving. I did rdm on accident but didnt mean to leave didnt even leave on purpose i freaking crashed when the server changed levels got back on a few minutes later after i open it and it says (banned 15 days) which is now 14 days. plz release the ban i love this server.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have no evidence of this and honestly dont know how to get evidence since i crashed randomly i would have no evidence to show sooo plz believe me and release the ban i love that 1 and east

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

You were banned by @TheCoCoFTW for your 2nd offense of RDM & Leave. He will respond as soon as he can.

3. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

Hello @Prostratsian,

Thanks for taking the time to make this appeal. I had banned you due to you damaging 2 players in the same round and leave without no explanation as to why they were damaged.
    [​IMG]
    Given the fact that your 1st RDM and Leave offense was just over a week ago I must sadly deny this appeal. Feel free to play on one of our other 4 servers while you wait out your ban. Appeal Denied, Topic Locked.

Next time ask the current staff member online if you are free to leave so this doesn't happen again in the future. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.