Denied Proghostiaciation's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Proghostiaciation, Aug 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Proghostiaciation

Proghostiaciation New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Ghost
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:45241901
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Hi, I was banned for one day (24 hours) for RDM 3 times. I attempted to explain this to the moderator at the time, (Noob69?) however before I could fully explain it I was banned. I don't know if Noob69 actually read the RDM reports but that does not matter.

The "Mass RDM" occured when I fired on a player (Isabella) for what I thought was a traitor weapon. After firing on this player other players, I cannot remember names, began to shoot at me and in the heat of the moment I fired on anybody that fired on me in self defense. I would have explained and apologized if I did not have bullets being fired at my head :p. Please note that I only fired on those that fired on me. If I wanted to mass RDM there would have been a lot more deaths as I passed multiple people during the shooting.

I received a one day ban for this and I believe that this is justified, because I can understand how the situation appeared and I understand that the moderator had to make a swift action to stop any perceived possible RDM from happening again.

However when I attempted to log on today I found that I have a 27 day ban and I can get a screenshot if you need evidence of this.I would appreciate it if a reason for this 27 day ban could be explained to me and if there was no justification for this 27 day ban then I would ask for it to be repealed.

Thanks.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. GunAndBomb

GunAndBomb Explosive VIP

You were banned by @Noob999 for ghosting. The ban was then globalized by @CDriscoll. Please be patient until Noob999 responds.

Thanks.

3. Proghostiaciation

Thanks for your response, it seems like we've all had a misunderstanding somewhere but I hope I can sort this out with Noob.

4. Proghostiaciation

It is late where I am and I am yet to receive any response so I'll be gone for around 12 hours whilst I get some sleep.

5. GunAndBomb

GunAndBomb Explosive VIP

Ok, you should have a response by the time you wake up. Thank you for your patience.

6. Noob999

Noob999 The best Noob around. VIP

Thank you for filing your appeal.

You were banned for ghosting.
    You asked an life player to kill another player when you were dead.
    This is ghosting.

F1v8si7.jpg

20160824224526_1.jpg

Giving your ban history I'm not willing to unban you.
    After reviewing the evidence I will be denying this ban appeal.
    If you have anything to add please start a conversation on the forum with me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.