Denied progamer66's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by progamer66, Aug 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. progamer66

progamer66 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Your Steam ID:
    goo61599
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't know why I am banned I never got reported I just came back and I was banned.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ShadowStorm

ShadowStorm Acting from the Shadows... VIP

Hello there @progamer66! I hope you have been having a great day. You were karma banned, and then your ban was extended to Mass RDM (4+) by myself. Also, for future reference your Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:90099325.

Now on with this appeal, I had joined West and found you Karma banned right as i join. Several people had reported you directly to myself for Mass RDM, and a report was submitted against you on the forums. I had further investigated this, and you killed 7+ people with explosives, for no apparent reason. Underneath this will be an image of the logs.

[​IMG]
    Report against you on the forums: http://www.seriousttt.com/threads/report-against-roboredneck-progamer66-nitrojohnny25.11402/

As you can see, you certainly did kill quite a few people. I will be awaiting your response to this. Thank you for appealing on Serious TTT.

Tagging my admin @The Law upon his request.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2014
  3. ShadowStorm

ShadowStorm Acting from the Shadows... VIP

Due to the amount of time elapsed, this ban has already expired. This appeal has been denied and locked. Thank you for appealing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.