Denied ProfessorFuckface's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ProfessorFuckface, Oct 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ProfessorFuckface

ProfessorFuckface New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Professor Fuckface
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:106080883
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I'm appealing my ban because I wasn't directly responsibe for my actions resulting in the month long ban, yes i RDMed and I was slayed for the next round but as i was spectating, my GMOD game crashed out of nowhere! I'm an overall honest player & I would never have RDM & left if i could have helped it. I don't feel i deserve the ban because of a computer malfunction.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

I got this and I will respond to this shortly.

3. ProfessorFuckface

ProfessorFuckface New Member

Thanks fam.

4. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

So I was staffing with a few others but I was the one who handled a report against you. You were reported for blowing up a barrel at the start of the round causing one player to die and damaging another player. It was at the start of the round so I asked you why you did this and then you responded with, " If you can't handle the craziness then too bad" . Those weren't the exact words but it was similar to that. Sadly I missed the screenshot on the report but I have everything else.

[​IMG]

These are the logs of you killing someone and damaging another player with an explosive barrel. At the time everyone on the server kept grabbing barrels and blowing them up at the start to cause chaos. Which you decided to take part in and ended up rdming two people which resulted in me slaying you two times the next map.

You know you have to stay for the full rounds of you being slain and if you leave then it is considered rdm and leave. You left the server with a slay and then I proceeded to ban you for your fourth offense of rdm and leave.

[​IMG]

Looking at your ban history it doesn't seem to be too clean. You have 3 previous offenses of rdm and leave so this wasn't your first time being banned for it. You should know well by now that you have to stay or you will be banned.

If this was your first or second time then I would have been more lenient, but this is your fourth time. Take the time to read over the rules so you know how to not get banned next time. Your ban will stay and it's been globalized.

Appeal: Denied

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.