Denied Professor Zoom's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Hunter Zolomon, Mar 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Hunter Zolomon
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:24840872
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Well, to start, I have genuinely no idea why I'm banned for 14 days on West 2. I always pay close attention to not RDM and I've never left after RDMing. I always make sure to stay after RDM happens so I can be slayed.

But I don't remember any reports even being filed against me since early this morning (it was 1 and it was invalid) so I am genuinely at a loss here as to why I am banned for 2 weeks.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    see above​

2. Diehard01

Diehard01 Yippee Ki Yay VIP

Hello @Professor Zoom
    It looks like you were banned by @Alice for Rdm and leave 2nd offence,
    She will show her evidence shortly, in the mean time please be patient,

Thank you.

3. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

Good mornin', Zolomon. It looks like I didn't manage to get a screenshot of the report that resulted in your ban before the map changed, however, I do remember the circumstances that resulted in your ban and I will be keeping it in place because of that. During round 6 of that map you'd thrown a Harpoon about a minute in, hitting a T buddy. The person had reported you shortly after, and you left roughly 20-30 seconds later, give or take a bit. I have reason to believe that you had plenty of time to view the report, and you were not sent to another server as you were not in spectate at the time you left. The AFK mover also takes longer to activate than the time given. With that in mind and given your recent history (Three RDM-related bans in total), I will be denying your appeal. Your ban is local, and you're free to use the other Serious TTT servers that are available to you. Have a good day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.