Approved Professor Spreilly's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Professor Spreilly, Apr 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Professor Spreilly
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:42520477
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I reported someone for throwing boxes and stuff in the pool on ttt_lifetheroof. He killed a T buddy, so I wanted to give the staff the heads up. I was banned for 4 weeks for ghosting.

I was not telling anyone else where the T was, just the staff via an @message. I wanted to help in case the guy who was killed wanted to report for RDM.

What happened was that I followed down Huss to the pool. He was killed by objects that had been thrown into the pool. I checked his body and saw that it was a Traitor. I went back up and saw Mach III Diabetes throwing objects (a chair, I believe) into the pool. He killed me, and I saw that he was a T. I messaged the moderators/admins in case they wanted to do anything.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
  2. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

Tagging @Script as he banned you for Ghosting. Please be patient while he gathers his evidence.

3. TLCFanboy

TLCFanboy (◕‿◕✿) VIP Bronze

I have seen this and I will respond when I get home from work in a few hours. Sorry for the delay!

4. Hey I'm a witness here so don't give me a warning for this:

Where I ID the body in logs - The body was at the top of elevator, then I jumped into the pool. Mach II was down there and started shooting me. I called him out over mic since I'm not very fast with a kos bind. Mach II kills me (I'm dead in chat as you can see and logs will confirm). I am 100% sure I called out Mach II while he was shooting me since he didn't 1 shot me and I noted he was with me before he started shooting. So any ghosting would have been so for around ~10 seconds max.

EDIT: I'll add that what happened above appears to have happened at the same time the message was sent.

However, it is hard to tell without timestamps when the message was sent and when I called out Mach II, but it is possible it happened almost at the same time not really affecting the rounds outcome.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
  5. I sent it into the admin chat, though, to let the staff know. I had no clue that that would be ghosting

6. TLCFanboy

TLCFanboy (◕‿◕✿) VIP Bronze

Hiya Professor Spreilly, sorry for taking so long to reply. It was a hectic day at work x.x

I do believe that you made a honest mistake and I've seen nothing in your history with us to make me think otherwise, you're a pretty honest player I've heard. I will unban you in this case. A few staff members were on and alive when you said that Mach II Diabetes was a traitor, in which you unintentionally ghosted to us.

Please, be more careful in the future in regarding RDMing, next time just submit a report with !report and we can handle it that way. Also be sure to make sure there are no staff members are alive if you do tell us in admin chat again.

Thanks! Script.

Appeal: Approved.
    Thread: Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.