Denied Professor Pantaloons's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Professor Pantaloons, Feb 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Professor Pantaloons
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:35013247
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I RDM'ed once by accident and was slain very fairly. I knew that if I left that I would be banned for RDM and leave, so I sat out my slay, or so I thought. Right before the next round started I joined my friend to help him develop his new server, and I did not realise I did not sit out my slay all the way. I really enjoy playing on your server, and would be appreciate it if I was unbanned. Thank you.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things VIP Silver

You were banned by @Brahma for RDM and leave first offense, he will respond when he can.

3. Shades

Shades VIP

Reading the rules helps. ;)

- I know i'm being a hypocrite by posting in Ban appeals even though "Normals" aren't supposed to but I mean,

Helpful advice.

4. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

Hello @Professor Pantaloons I hope your having a wonderful day.

The reason i banned you for RDM and Leave was because you had killed another player 10 seconds into the round. In the picture below, you can see this is clearly RDM so i issued you a slay.
    [​IMG]
    Accidental RDM is still considered RDM and which you type in the report you had misclicked.
    Apparently, you left mid round during your slay and i had to ban you according to the picture below.
    [​IMG]
    When you are slain, you need to stay the whole round or else it is considered RDM and Leave. A quick reminder, the round has officially ended when the game notifies you when either the Innocents win, or when the Traitors win. I will happily unban you if you add me on steam and serve the slay you were recently issued.

5. Brahma

I will give you until 3PM tomorrow, February 2nd. If i do not hear from you by this time, i will have to deny this appeal.

6. Brahma

I hate to say this, but your time limit is up and i never got one word from you either on steam or here on the forums. This appeal is officially DENIED.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.