Denied Professional Griefer's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Professional Griefer, Jun 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Professional Griefer
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:42748110
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Not sure why I was banned, but I returned to a server after a power outage at my house and found myself banned for ages. I didn't appeal right away, I thought I'd just tough it out, but Days seen to keep being added to my ban. I've always played on your servers and I'd like to return... I'm not a bad guy, I just want to play.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Not sure why I was banned, but I returned to a server after a power outage at my house and found myself banned for ages. I didn't appeal right away, I thought I'd just tough it out, but Days seen to keep being added to my ban. I've always played on your servers and I'd like to return... I'm not a bad guy, I just want to play.

I'd really appreciate your help, guys!

Many thanks,
    Will​

2. I should add- I'm banned on all Serious TTT servers right now. Not sure why...

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

You were banned by @Ravin for a 3rd offense of RDM & Leave on West 2, and Mass RDM on West 1. After that, you were banned by @Darth West on another server for Mass RDM, which was then extended and globalzized by an admin. They will respond as soon as they can.

4. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

I am currently at work. When I get home I will post why I banned you when I get home.

Thank you for your patience.

5. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

Hello @Professional Griefer or known as Wham McGams, Thank you for taking time to file this appeal. You were indeed banned by me for RDM and Leave, 3 and again for Mass RDM +3. It also does appear @Darth West had also banned you, then requested a global and extended ban. Let us get down for the reasons you were banned.

I specifcally remember your ban because I asked someone about how you were able to play on a server you were globally banned on when I issued a Mass RDM Ban on you on 5/18/2015 as you were globally banned earlier that day by Darth. I also issued your first RDM and Leave ban. Lets start from the beginning.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My first ban on you was on this report where you had claimed someone had said you RDM'd them. While looking at the report, It did appear they were randomly shooting you, but when I pulled the full logs, it shows you shot them first then tried to run away to play it off. When I issued you this slay, you left afterwords.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You had randomly fired upon a player on Terror Train, after several rounds you did not reply to your report. You were moving around on round six of Terror Train and I asked you the next map, which was Innocents Motel, why you had killed that player or I would have to slay you. You did not reply and when I issued the slay, you had disconnected. I am not sure if you had intentionally did this or not, but once I got a look at your history, it was very vibrant and colorful. I followed protocol and issued a ban on you for RDM and Leave, 3rd.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The reason I remember you even after this long was because you are one of the few people I had to issue the !slay command on for intentionally RDMing people. You had open fired on me 1 second into the round, then turned and shot @Amatsu . There was no reason behind this. I had asked an admin why you were able to get on with a global ban and I was told it would take some time. The Mass RDM ban was issued because of your RDM and Leave 3rd ban, which you did not stay for the slay, and you decided to open fire upon two other innos for no reason.

[​IMG]

Considering your extremely colorful history, blatant RDM, and clear attempts at trying to lie on reports, I am going to strongly DENY my part of the ban and advise heavily against it being lifted on my friend @Darth West 's side. I will let my counterpart post his proof.

Goddess Watch Over You.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2015
  6. Amatsu

Amatsu Emerald

Since I've been tagged, I figured I'd throw in my two cents as well. As far as I can recall, I had done nothing traitorous that round, and was simply walking about when he had fired upon me. I naturally returned fire, but I believe I had lost the fight and reported as I tend to do in a very unclear situation.

7. I didn't realize my record was that bad. Sorry fellas.

Fair enough, guys. If you have to keep the ban, so be it. Thanks for reviewing my case.

8. To be honest, I haven't been all that stable in the last few months. I probably deserve the ban.

9. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

Like Ravin I have no intentions on letting you back on the server any earlier than "7/18/2015". This power outage excuse can only go so far when you amassed 6 bans in a weeks time. This appeal on my end has been denied alongside Ravin, meaning that this appeal is denied overall.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.