Denied procrastinator_Jon's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by procrastinator_Jon, Aug 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    procrastinator_Jon
    Your Steam ID:
    jonathan_childers
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    was banned for RDMx3 and i only killed 2 people, i was ok with serving the slays and did not complain, the mod than asked why i had shot at player Uber the previous round and i proceeded to tell him that it was a misfire due to the track pad on my laptop being exavcly where my palm rests. My palm caused the trackpad to sense a touch which fired my rifle while i was looking at uber, i did not even kill uber only damaged him and proceeded to play as an innocent. The two previous RDMs were not intentional, the first one was me killing someone that i found suspicious and i understand i RDM an innocent and get slain. The second was an accidental prop kill, the other player was not mad and did not file a report, we laughed about it. Again i was ok with serving two slays for those kills. But the third RDM was not even an RDM it was a misfire and ive corrected the issue.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. daddy

daddy おじいちゃんファック VIP Bronze

You were banned by @ThatBox for Mass RDM 3+, he will respond at his earliest convenience. Your Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:78015199, for future reference.

Feel free to play on our other servers while you await his response.

West | 66.150.188.73:27015
    West 2 | 66.150.188.231:27015
    East | 74.91.124.21:27015
    East 2 | 74.91.119.176:27015

3. ThatBox

ThatBox Not this box, that one. VIP

Hello @procrasinator_jon!

Seeing as you're admitting to mistakenly RDMing 3 times, it seems that the ban was just but I will post my evidence anyway.

Your first RDM was right when I got on (pending report) and it seems that you killed someone for being "suspicious" and because many people "thought he was a traitor" as per your response.

[​IMG]
    Killing someone for "aiming down sights" is considered suspicion and is not a traitorous act. I ruled it suspicion and slayed you.

The same round I put the slay on you, you RDM'd twice in one round. You prop killed someone, and admitted to it (also shown in the logs) and you also misfired, shooting Uber. I told you in-game and I'll restate myself, accidental RDM is still RDM even if it isn't reported. It is the reason why I asked you why you shot him.

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

Given the evidence, and your attitude in-game when I was discussing these RDMs with you. I am going to go ahead and deny this appeal. I will lock the thread at your acknowledgement or when you respond with your evidence that counteracts mine.

4. i dont recall any atitude in game but if it was a misfire i dont understand how i can be held accountable for the last RDM considering it was out of my ocntrol. anyway go ahead and lock the thread i will grudgingly accept the ban but i dont agree with your punishment.

5. ThatBox

ThatBox Not this box, that one. VIP

Thank you for understanding.

Like my colleague @Kenny has said, feel free to play on our other servers while you wait out your ban.

West | 66.150.188.73:27015
    West 2 | 66.150.188.231:27015
    East | 74.91.124.21:27015
    East 2 | 74.91.119.176:27015

Appeal: Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.