Denied Private69's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Private69, Sep 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Private69

Private69 VIP

2. pup

pup Princess Pup

I can almost guarantee you, you most likely won't be unbanned with the VERY lack of effort in this appeal. You're banned by @irritatingness for RDM & Leave. He'll respond when he can.
    I strongly recommend you put some actual input to the appeal.

3. EhhChris

EhhChris Advisor. VIP Silver Emerald

Hey there, thanks for appealing.

However, BmTron is right, the lack of effort here is pretty sad, though I understand you tried to make another appeal with a bit more detail. For future reference, you can edit your posts to include more information, we'll see it so no worries about it being missed.

Now, on to this specific instance. You RDMed another staff member here (@FluffyShadowfire ) and had been slain for it. Shortly after you received the slay you argued over voice chat and contradicted your report response. After Fluffy called you out on it you dropped the lie and started to argue that it still wasn't your fault that he was behind you and your kill was valid. Your kill was not valid, and you were still slain for it, and left before you served the full slay, leading to your ban.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Given that you argued in a toxic manner and still refused to believe the way the rules are here, and the lack of effort in your appeal (as well as the lie that everyone said bye to you and it as common knowledge you had to go, as proven by the last screenshot), your appeal will be denied, and you will serve your ban. I highly suggest taking a look at our rules here, and our extended rules here.

Should you have any further questions, feel free to PM me here on the forums and I'll answer you to the best of my ability. Please understand that we have these punishments in place for a reason, and ignoring the rules is no way out. If you need help understanding a rule, I'd be happy to explain it to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.