Denied Pride (chris)'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Peter Parker [Inactive], Jul 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Proffessor of Thanatology
    Your Steam ID:
    Death the Kid
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Cause i served it
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I WAS SLAYED FOR RDM (BUllshit CALL BTW) But ill let that go. THEN I CHANGE NAME AND PLAY FOR 1 ROUND BEFORE BEING BANNED FOR 14 DAYS. FIX ThAT I JUST DONATED TOO​

2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

It looks like @TeeZy banned you for your second offense of RDM and Leave. Thank you for your patience.

Also, being a donator will not sway the decision to unbanned you, either way. However, we thank you for your contribution.

3. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

Hello Proffessor, I'll get straight to the point. You killed someone by pushing them off saying it was overtime and you had to kill him even though it was 33 seconds into the round. I then noticed that you left close to the start of the round, I waited until the end of the round and noticed you hadn't come back yet so I banned you for your second offense of RDM and leave.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Edit: You haven't said anything in 12 hours therefore,
    Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

If you have anything else to say, you can contact me here on the forums. In the meantime, while you wait out your ban you can play on the other 6 servers available.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.