Denied potatopanda's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by potatopanda, Mar 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. potatopanda

potatopanda New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    potatopanda
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i am banned on all TTT
    becouse i dont know why i got banned and i only play on the sgm server
    couse there's no good server apart from this.

and i dont know my steam id dont understand the webside gaven :(
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

For future reference, your Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:67550550.

You were banned by @SuperUnHappyFace and the ban was extended and globalized by @Sith Master. Please be patient while they gather the evidence.

3. potatopanda

potatopanda New Member

ok thank you :)

4. SuperUnHappyFace

SuperUnHappyFace The worker VIP

I've seen this and will respond when I can.

5. potatopanda

potatopanda New Member

yeah i waited whole day for this thank you

6. SuperUnHappyFace

SuperUnHappyFace The worker VIP

Hello potatopanda, I ban for for RDM and leave 3rd offense and i also asked @Sith Master to Globe it as well seeing you just started playing on our servers last month and already have 3 RDM and leave bans = out to 47 days of ban time and you only have 2 days played. Given that info i felt you didn't really care about the rules of our servers so i then asked for the globe ban.

For some reason you felt it was okay to randomly crowbar a player down to 20 hp from 100 and when i reported you, you didn't respond to my report and just left.
    Here are my screen shots to show my evidence of the report and you leaving.
    Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_3.png

I will be Denying this appeal on my end, I'll be leaving the rest up to @Sith Master

7. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

8. potatopanda

potatopanda New Member

i am so sorry i dindt see the report that you gave me and when did i crowbar a guy??? like what map and time?? . and the reason why i dindt see the report is maybe becouse i had to eat dinner and when i leaved for dinner you reported me there

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
  9. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

Hello @potatopanda,

Unfortunately, I will be denying your appeal. You have managed to accumulate a substantial amount of bans in a very short amount of time.
    Please take this time off to ensure that you will not accumulate similar bans upon your return. Have a good night.

Appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.