Denied Potato714's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Potato714, Apr 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Potato714

Potato714 VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    PØTATØ
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:28123399
    Which Server:
    Global
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I really dont get this server anymore. I absolutely did nothing wrong to deserve this extended ban. The only slay I had during this unreasonable extended ban was because of Sir Lemoncakes (didn't want to bring up that but now I have to). He slay me because i was blocking someone. I told him that i was going to report him for abuse. He replied something along this line "haha do it". In which the idea that "most reports against staff members are literally ignored/ they always have some excuse to say to save themselves" came to my mind. So i told him that and decided to not report him. He replies, " xxxxx( dont remember), you know I'm in the right".After that (2-3 map rounds), I dont remember doing anything wrong, and fell asleep.

This ban appeal is for the extended ban made on west.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Your ban was extended by @ComPeter. I am guessing it is for your continuous disruptive behavior. ComPeter will reply at his nearest convenience.

3. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

Your ban was extended upon request by @Sir Lemoncakes, so he will decide the verdict for this case. I approved the ban extension due to your continuous history of rule breaking. After all this time being part of this community, you should know better.

4. Potato714

Potato714 VIP

I dont understand. So he slays me for blocking a player (player in which wasn't damaged or caused his/her dead) which is not on the rules as a traitorous act, I tell him i was going to report him in which he literally laughs at my face and says do it, Sir Lemoncakes gets away with it ( like expected) and now gets to choose if I stay banned for like 150 days. I feel like my message affected him personally, sounds like I harassed him. All of my odds are against me. I try to get a slay less day for the first time and get this?

If you are going to ban me for just that then the traitorous acts in the motd needs to be changed and add "Blocking entrances".

Now that i remember let me add a little detail. As soon as a player said "slay potato , he is blocking the way" he complies with the request and slays me.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2014
  5. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Just a word of advice potato, legitimate reports that are made against staff members are taken seriously and some have been demoted because of those reports. All reports are taken seriously. So please don't think that just because you're a staff member, you're going to be exempt from all punishments. Because that's not the case at all.

6. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

Since you feel that Sir Lemoncakes was personal about your punishment, this case is now open to all administrators. We will reconsider the verdict, if you can provide a thorough explanation to why you have broken our rules repeatedly even though you are a veteran player.

7. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

If I am being completely objective, Potato, I remember warning you quite a few times that your troll-ish behavior is not something that is desired in the community.

8. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

I exercised my right as an admin to punish what you were doing more severely due to how long you have been with the community and your history of trolling. The slay was justified. The extended ban came as a result of my checking your adminstats out of curiosity. I saw that along with about five karma bans, (which given your history probably warrant a mass RDM charge each) you had received a ban for ghosting, RDM & Leave, and Mass RDM. There were also several notes testifying to how often you broke the rules and trolled. I don't think that you are a match for this community and might have a better time elsewhere. Ban appeal denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.