Denied Potato714's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Potato714, Apr 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Potato714

Potato714 VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    PØTATØ
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:28123399
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    False report got me banned. Report said that i have been doing this for the last 4 rounds killing at least 5-10 people.
    1) I wasn't the only one doing that.
    2) I didn't exceed in 2-3 "kills"
    Evidence of Innocence:
    The map in which the ban occurred was on community pool. Here is the situation: People where falling to their death because I and another person moved props at the bottom of the ladder blocking the water below it. Now, the purpose of the ladder is to use it and not fall to their death in which tells me they where falling on purpose. I would accept this ban if there was no ladder leading down to the test station and if the report was accurate. Moderator just made assumptions and believed the report.​

Last edited: Apr 4, 2014
  2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

The purpose of the ladder is to use it to go up to the first floor. The purpose of the pool was to use it to break your fall when going down.

You placing a prop at the bottom directly caused those players' deaths and you were held responsible. You're not going to get away with loophole trolling and, quite frankly, you have been trolling on the server for quite some time and deserve a bit of a "break."

@McMuffin will reply at his nearest convenience.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2014
  3. Toyotama

Toyotama VIP Silver

actually I was with mighty i witnessed 2 myself and mighty banned you after a third kill.

4. Potato714

Potato714 VIP

Loophole? There are no loopholes here. My ban was unjust just as the the first one that you gave me for hitting a player for 10 health points.

5. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Ahh, on Community Pool, you set a trap knowing it would kill people(there was previously no staff online) and we had multiple reports of it. When Toyotama and I joined, that same round, you kill 3 people with it, and then a 4th after you were banned. This appeal will be denied, because you knew what you were doing when you set the trap, but feel free to play on the other servers.
    Topic locked, the issue was resolved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.