Approved PortsGG's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by PortsGG, Jun 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PortsGG

PortsGG VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    PortsGG
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I want to know why i got banned for toxicity for no reason. i wasnt doing anything bad and didn't even get warned. How was i supposed to know what i was doing if i dont get warned. i didnt do anything toxic
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一

(ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一 Always Gray ︻デ═一 VIP

You were banned by @lobster squabbles for Toxic gameplay. Please be patient while he responds.

3. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Hey Ports,

http://prntscr.com/fltc4o

Can you explain your actions and mindset in the case related to this report? @nilz was also involved if he has anything to add.

4. PortsGG

PortsGG VIP

One time i threw an incend and exactly what i did someone else did. he reported me, i put what i needed into the report and i ended up getting slayed. from then on i assumed that dieing to an incend that was thrown by an inno was slayable becuase i got slayed for doing it when someone walked into it. this was when i first starting playing and was a while ago

5. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

I'll upload the deathscene later and I'll edit it into this post when I'm done staffing. However, I'll be lifting the ban and adding a slay to your ID as a strong warning against the behavior exhibited. You intentionally ran into an incen to try and get another player slayed, which can be seen as toxic gameplay. Please stray away from this behavior in the future.

~lobster squabbles

6. PortsGG

PortsGG VIP

ok thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.