Denied poppy's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by poppy, May 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poppy

poppy Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    kirkland
    Your Steam ID:
    i forget
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i dont know what i got banned, i was playin last night and im certain i didnt rdm anyone
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

[​IMG]
    You were Globally banned on all servers for your 6th offense of RDM & Leave. The staff member that banned you [ @Thorn ] will reply to your ban appeal at their earliest convenience.

3. Thorn

Thorn A Thorn in your side. VIP

I was asked by @Sinz to join his game with him to issue a global ban because you had RDM+LEAVE for the 6TH offense so he will provide the evidance.

4. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Hey Kirkland, I requested an extended ban on you due to your constant RDM & Leave offenses. Your RDM was on SeriousTTT West on the map Community Bowling. You damaged the player Healy for no apparent reason and caused his health to be lowered, ultimately effecting his gameplay. I privately messaged you multiple times asking for your side of the sorry, but you seemed to have left after I asked you. If this was anyone else, maybe someone with a cleaner record, I would accept this appeal, but let this be a lesson to you. I think it's time for a break.

[​IMG]

This topic will be open for you to provide a valid explanation of your disobedience.

Regards,
    Sinz

5. poppy

poppy Member

listen, if i damaged him i doubt it was on purpose and thats not really rdm thats attempt to rdm.i dont recall you messaging me thru chat so im calling bs. unban me and just give me my slay lol. its not even really a slay how much did i damage him like 5 points? come on get off my dick dude

6. Thorn

Thorn A Thorn in your side. VIP

You are responsable for any and all damage that you deal, Knowingly or not.

7. poppy

poppy Member

ooohhhhh wait i remember now, it was that map with the bowling place. ok you know were in the tester room theres glass doors? well he was behind one and i thought that you couldnt shoot through it but once i shot it destroyed the glass and it hurt him. i honestly didnt know

8. poppy

poppy Member

can i take my slay instead? we were playing like at 1 am at night and i was tired af

9. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Your appeal has been denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.