Approved Popcane's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Popcane, Mar 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Popcane

Popcane New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Popcane
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    First off sorry if that's not the right sort of ID, steamidfinder would not accept anything I put into it.
    I'm not quite sure why I was banned, but I suspect it was when I moved from West to a different server while having a report on me because I wanted to play on a different server and serve the slay there if needed. I don't really rdm so I would appreciate if you could understand where I'm coming from - I don't really know what I did wrong, if you could clarify that would be fab even if I don't get unbanned thanks​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    No evidence as I don't know why I was banned​

2. Grimoire+

Grimoire+ Sigillum diaboli VIP

Hello @Popcane ,

For future reference your steamid is: STEAM_0:0:59001341, you can open console on gmod and type Status to get steamid's.

You were banned for RDM & Leave (1st Offence) By @jaygiraffe please wait patiently while they respond to your concerns.

3. giraffe ☯

giraffe ☯ Be free, be without pain VIP

Heya, I'll post my stuff and things later today.

4. giraffe ☯

giraffe ☯ Be free, be without pain VIP

Okay hello how are you I banned you for RDM and leave after you shot a barrel that exploded someone. You gave your response, and you left before I could add a slay to you. Unfortunately, you can't serve a slay on a different server. You need to serve the slay on the server that you committed the RDM on. Because this is your first offense of this, I'll unban you and hope you use this as a learning experience. If you have a report on you that's not finished, it's best to wait it out so this won't happen. This ban will not be voided, so if you do something similar again it'll be bumped up to a two week ban. Hope to see you back on the servers soon (y)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.