Denied Pootis Mann's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Pootis Mann, Jan 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pootis Mann

Pootis Mann New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    WHDM
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:5601601
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    So my friend (pedo-bearʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ) invited me to play some gmod. My name was WHMD at the time and so was someone else. I was then told to change my name. I said "Why is it me changing the name? Why not him?" I get kicked, saying "Change your name." I change it to WHMO as I wanted the name, so I chose something similar. WHMD complains, but TeeZy says "It's fine."
    WHMD calls me "a f***ing d***butt". I call WHMD out for harassment, saying "Admin I was harassed." All I get is a "k" from TeeZy. We play an entire round, and after it I get kicked. Again. For the same reason - "Change your name." After I was told it was okay. By yours truly, TeeZy. The same one who kicked me. I was going to argue with TeeZy, saying that he said it was fine, but I just change it. I change it to WHDM, still choosing to stay with my original name choice. Then, someone changes their name to WHM1 like this is some game with us changing our names like his. Out of nowhere someone else changes their name to WHMI. We all get accused of group trolling because of the two people who are really trolling. As I was in the middle of the round, trying to play the game, I get banned. No warning, nothing. For a month. I don't even see a rule about having a similar name either. I think that the real trolls should be banned, but I was just trying to keep my name.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have a console.​

2. Lightning

Lightning Bringing the Thunder VIP

@TeeZy will respond at his earliest convenience

3. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

All four of you who decided to change your name to basically harass the player who had the name WHMD first. I asked you to change your name when all you had added to it was a period (WHMD.), you asked why claiming you had it first when I knew you definately didn't. After your refusal I kicked you to make you change your name. You then changed your name to WHMO which I said was okay, however a player said to me to ask you change your name because he was getting confused by it I asked to change it again, which you then changed it to the name WHD0. Then your friends (Who I knew were your friends because I checked, you had three others) decided to also join you in this trolling with the name change. I asked @Event Horizon if I could ban players for group trolling, and he said I could, I then asked for how long which he said 4 weeks, after noticing that your friends had also decided to troll with you, despite your multiple warnings you were banned for 4 weeks for group trolling.

As you can see by your's and your friend's names you were obviously targeting the player.
    [​IMG]

Chat with Event getting his permission.
    [​IMG]

Also, for your concer about WHDM's comment towards you, I did tell him to stop through PMs, I didn't ignore it, I just dealt with it in a private manner.

Your ban appeal will be denied, in the mean time you can play on the other 4 servers see as your ban isn't global.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.