Denied pokemuns's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Pokemuns, Jul 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pokemuns

Pokemuns Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    pokemons
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:54361618
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I believe I was banned for rdm x2 on TTT east, then the server crashed and I was banned for 5 days. Now I can't join anyserver, and the message is i've been banned for 182 days or 6 months. People have been complaining (Flareon/The Coffee Smeagol) that I've been dosing the servers after I die and that's why it's been laggy for the past days. I used to have 150mb down but now I barely have 4 down. It would be impossible for me to ddos! I don't know how the ban length of 182 days was reached, but I would appreciate input.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Shaddoll

Shaddoll Okay doomer. VIP

Looks like you were banned by @Highwon for DDoS. He will get to this at his earliest convenience, please be patient.

3. Pokemuns

Pokemuns Member

Ok thanks, I still don't get how I can take down gameservers with my sub par internet lol.

4. Just going to point out that DISTRIBUTED Denial Of Service (you're accused of that, rather than a simple Denial Of Service attack) does not rely on your own upload speed, rather using multiple devices from multiple sources, so your evidence is not relevant.

5. Pokemuns

Pokemuns Member

I still don't get how you can 'ddos' without things like LOIC. Isn't that a ddos?

6. Pokemuns

Pokemuns Member

I would like to play on the Vanilla TTT server as soon as possible. Can someone get Highwon for me?

7. -tyler

-tyler My trial was filed as a crazy suicidal head case. VIP Bronze

8. Pokemuns

Pokemuns Member

It would be great if someone could reply to this, or if Highwon could add me on steam.

I'm extra pissed off because i missed the $150 discount on the nexus 6p through google fi. $349.99 now its fucking $500.
    there goes my new fucking phone.

t

9. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

@Highwon is a very busy man. He will, however, respond in due time, thus there is no need to be rude. Please be patient whilst you await his response.

Thank you.

10. Ragman

Ragman hool-moh-goh-bow-bigga-bogga-walnum-bodgish-misjoo Banned VIP

To agree with @C.A.Anna, @Highwon is a very busy man with the whole community to run. He will respond when it is convenient for him to.

Also, it is not Highwon's fault that you missed the discount on your phone. That seems largely like your fault and has no place being brought up as it couldn't be more irrelevant to this appeal. Please keep things on topic in future.

11. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

We have evidence of you publicly claiming to take down our servers right before they start lagging. We treat these threats seriously. You can come back in 6 months when you hopefully grow out of the DDoSing servers for fun stage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.