Please Unban me :(

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by KidLaser, Feb 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KidLaser

KidLaser VIP

Your In Game Nickname: KidLaser
    Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:83136524
    Which Server: TTT East

Why should you be unbanned: Well I have no reason as to why I am banned, I Was scheduled to go to the gym to work out with a couple of my friends and I realized I would be running late, A guy tried to prop kill me and he did damage to me so i hit him with my crowbar. Then I got a message that I would be slayed next round. I asked the admin "Can I please fucking leave, I really need to go" and he just got all defensive and said no.
    Evidence of innocence: Well I don't have screenshots or a recording since I just got back from the gym, I was afk changing and When I came back I was dead so I figured i was slayed and I was free to leave so I left, Im not sure if maybe someone pushed me off the ledge in the preround but I swear I stayed until I got slain and I have no clue as to why Im banned for 4 days.

2. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

You were banned by Tsu, he will reply at his nearest convenience.

You have to stay for an entire round after being slain, or else it is considered RDM and Leave

3. Tsu

Tsu Emma is love. Emma is Life. VIP

You were slayed by opouly for RDM, at which point (according to him) you said "can I fucking leave I need to go", and opouly denied your request to leave due to your foul language. Halfway through the round that you were slain, you admin chatted "@well I'm out" and left. I banned you according to our RDM and leave rules.

I will leave your unban request to opouly, since he issued the original slay.

4. opouly

opouly Regular Member

i told tsu 2 slay him i was busy dealing with old logs at the time

now hello kidlaser u know why u were banned i explained the situation too you and as u said "can u fucking slay me this round i fucking need 2 leave" then as u said "can i please fucking leave i really fucking need 2 go" and i would have let u leave as i explained if u asked in a calm rational manner "hey can i leave i got 2 go" i would have allowed u 2 leave instead u sat there raging at me and then inevitability said "fuck this shit" and then left

appeal: denied

feel free 2 enjoy our other servers in the mean time

topic locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.