Denied PlayGamesHaveFun's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by PlayGamesHaveFun, Jul 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PlayGamesHaveFun

PlayGamesHaveFun New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    supreme
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    cause i didnt do anything
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I was banned for loopholing by aco taco. I shot someone named robot. So this is how it played out for me. I ided the body and shot him because i assumed he was on the street before i came. In the report i said he was near the unid (which I thought he was). When i ided the body i saw robots name so i assumed he was near it and killed him. I didnt try to loophole i just made an honest mistake. i play on the serious ttt servers alot. I have more than 230 hours on the servers. I play honestly and fairly. I just made one mistake and i was banned for 28 days for something i didnt even know i was doing. I hope you can unban me. Thanks !​

Last edited: Jul 20, 2016
  2. aco taco

aco taco ghosts n' sharks VIP

Hello Supreme, thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban. (For future reference, your Steam ID is: STEAM_0:1:47807615)

As you had stated, I did ban you for loopholing. I will break down for you why I issued this ban.

I was hopping around in spectator mode watching the alive players when I decided to stop at just the right time on Robotborn #TeamHoovy. What you did was find an unidentified body that was in the middle of the street, see that Robotborn was in the area, assume he was the one who had killed him/her, and proceeded to open fire on him.

You can see at the very beginning of the video, I hit the tab menu and see that there are no unidentified players at the time.

[​IMG]

During the video, I see what you are talking about for a split second and caught a quick view of you identifying the corpse that you were referring to.

[​IMG]

You can clearly see in the video that Robothorn was not near that body at all. He was running from the side of the gun store, not anywhere near the street where he was. He was in the relative area and was the first person you saw so you assumed he was the one who did it when in fact all you had was suspicion that he was the one who committed this traitorous act. After watching this happen I filed a report on you to see if you would tell the truth or try and find a way to avoid punishment.

[​IMG]

I then got approval from @CDriscoll to ban you for four weeks for loopholing.

I've had problems with you before Supreme and I know what kind of player you are. You cause issues and entertain misbehavior. I think that you need this well deserved break from the server to understand that your behavior needs to change. I will not be unbanning you and you will have to wait to play on East 2 again until your ban is expired. But, there are many other servers at your disposal on which you can play in the meantime. If you would like to discuss further about my reasoning, you may start a forum conversation with me and we will dissertate it there.

Thanks,
    Aco Taco

Appeal: Denied

Last edited: Jul 21, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.