Denied PlayGamesHaveFun's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by PlayGamesHaveFun, Dec 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PlayGamesHaveFun

PlayGamesHaveFun New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    PlayGamesHaveFun
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:47807615​
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for for mic spam but i shouldnt have gotten banned. I should have been muted for a round because I only spammed twice. And then a player insulted me and I insulted him back and the admin counted the harrasment as spam, and banned me for 2 days. And even if I did spam 3 times I should have only been banned for 8 hours. If you dont approve my apeal just reduct the time from 2 days to 8 hours.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

Spamming
    • 1st time - Gag/mute + warning.
    • 2nd time - Gag/mute for a round*
    • 3rd time - Ban 8 hours

Harassment
    • 1st time - Warning
    • 2nd time - Kick
    • 3rd time - Ban 24 hours
    • 4th time - Ban 5 days

Last edited: Dec 26, 2014
  2. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Hello! I hope your game playing time has been filled with lots of fun this Holiday season.

You were banned by me for 24 hours because when I joined @Sir Lemoncakes on east today, you were giving him a hard time by spamming and just generally being rude. I then had to gag you, and was informed that you had 2 previous incidents. You then insulted Sir Lemoncakes, and I decided that a 24 hour ban was called for at my own discretion. I will allow him to post if he would like.

3. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

Hey there bud, I'd like to direct your attention to this passage:
    Punishments are subject to change under an admin's discretion.

You had passed second warning on the mic spam, and the first on chat spam/harassment. Given your checkered history, Muffin decided to exercise his discretion to give you a harsher ban than usual. It is my recommendation that this ban stay in place to serve as an example of what this type of behavior will yield in the future.

4. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

With that being said, your 24 hour ban will remain in place. I would recommend learning from this experience to avoid further punishment. You may still play on our other 4 servers.
    This appeal has been denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.