Denied Plank's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Plank, Feb 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plank

Plank New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Plank
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:67126977
    Which Server:
    All
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Hello everyone, I received a 16 week ban on the 22nd of January after I spammed the chat. I understand that the increased time on my ban was due to past harassment and history of joining others in use of racial slurs, and I also understand that use of racial slurs is prohibited. I really want to be able to join the community again soon; I don't have any proof of innocence, but I just want to know if there's any way I could get another chance to show my current maturity and understanding of the rules. I do understand that the rules are clearly posted in !motd, and that I should not of chosen to ignore them; I have reread the rules several times and believe I have a good grasp on the rules now. I respect Guilty and his decision to ban me, and I hope that you may let me join the SeriousTTT community again.
    Thank you for reading my post.
    Ban Information:
    (Not evidence, but just a reference for admins/moderators)
    Date Banned: 01/22/16 02:36AM
    Length of Ban: 16W
    Reason: Spam + history ( G&E'd by Guilty )
    Server/Servers: Global
    By: Guilty

Last edited: Feb 19, 2016
  2. Tinbuster00

Tinbuster00 See you on the forums! VIP Silver Emerald

I'll tag @Guilty so he's aware of the report. Please be patient until he can respond.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2016
  3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Plank

While your appeal appears to be sincere, you have yet to prove that you have changed. During the time I banned you, which was requested as an extension by @Alice during the time, you managed to acquire several RDM & Leave bans alongside several spam bans. You were gagged 48 times and muted 7 times in total in about 180 hours on our servers. That combined with all your spam bans only supports the fact that you were a major troublemaker in our servers. Below will include a screenshot on how many times you were slain, gagged, muted, and kicked.

[​IMG]
    Your ban history also made things worse for you. Below also includes a screenshot of your ban history. Mind you that the RDM & Leave offenses are a bit out of order and the 3rd offense of RDM & Leave should be a 4th.

[​IMG]

The reason as to why I chose to make your ban such a long length involves the fact that I've seen how you act on our servers for quite some time. During these periods of time, I've had to gag or mute you once or twice every play session I've seen you on. These times also include the times of days when you would also use racial slurs. Taking from previous play sessions with you, I decided that the longer ban was more necessary especially considering your history of RDM & Leave combined with spam in a short amount of time. Add in the harassment and the day when Alice requested a global extension of your a spamming ban you received, I chose to oblige by giving you a more severe form of punishment due to the way you act on our servers.

Personally, I don't think that you're ready to join our servers just yet. I will be denying your appeal and ask that you sit out your ban for a longer length of time. I may choose to accept your appeal in the near future, but I will ask that you do not appeal your ban for at least another month.

Sincerely,
    Guilty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.