Denied Pinkamena's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Pinkamena, Dec 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pinkamena

Pinkamena Supporter

Your In Game Nickname:
    Pinkamena
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:83335524
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i didn't rdm....
    Evidence of Innocence:
    (minecraft B5)before i left the server i got a report that says that i rdmed a t buddy i replied the report saying i gave my t buddies a 5 sec warning before activating the t traps but got banned some reason i don't know who banned me tho​

2. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

3. Patrick

Patrick Ex-Deathrun Administrator VIP Silver

4. Pinkamena

Pinkamena Supporter

wait but on that map on the last round most people called a kos on me for being in the t room which allows me to kill them for a false kos cuz i was innocent but i admit i did kill someone with the trap door that did not call a kos on me and a trail mod said i will be slain but he couldn't so i had to wait for someone who can slay me then ant. came on. i said in admin chat to slay me but i was never slain and it went on for 5 map changes but i logged off i need a slay not a ban....

5. Pinkamena

Pinkamena Supporter

i would gladly take the slay instead of the ban

6. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

7. Pinkamena

Pinkamena Supporter

8. daddy

daddy おじいちゃんファック VIP Bronze

Hello Pinkamena.

I would like to apologize for the late response, but nevertheless; I banned you for "Mass RDM 3+" last night after I viewed and completed this report against you: http://www.seriousttt.com/threads/report-against-pinkamena.15037/

After downloading and viewing the demo included in the "Evidence" section of the report, it was clear you RDMed 3 people (Potentially 4, but the evidence was not sufficient enough to supply that information) by opening the T trap underneath the big house on Minecraft City allowing 2 innocents and a detective to fall in and die. After checking the logs to confirm you were innocent that round, I banned you accordingly.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Your ban will not be lifted nor voided, but it will expire in approximately 5 hours.

If you wish to play on our servers before then, feel free to play on one of our other four servers (While following our rules):

West | 66.150.188.73:27015
    West 2 | 66.150.188.231:27015
    East | 74.91.124.21:27015
    East 2 | 74.91.119.176:27015

If you have any further queries or concerns regarding this appeal, feel free to start a conversation with me here on the forums or add me on Steam by clicking on my signature below. Appeal denied, topic locked.

9. Pinkamena

Pinkamena Supporter

i guess i understand the denied and ill be on the server in 5 hours then thank you for your time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.