Approved Pineapple//'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Pineapple//, Feb 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pineapple//

Pineapple// New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Pineapple
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:188079567
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    This is regarding my 5 day ban on EU Vanilla. I would like a consideration as internet had temporarily stopped working and I wasn't able to rejoin. I had shut off my laptop after this and tried restarting my router, but nothing was working at the time being. I understand this happend mid-slay but there was nothing I could do for a while. Hope you can help me out.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Juissi :D

Juissi :D Epic VIP

3. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Hey Pine,

I won't waste much of your time with a long explanation.

What you did:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    What you said:
    [​IMG]
    What I'll do:
    Since it's your first offense and you were honest in your report, as well as being respectful here, I'll hop on right now to unban you so you can return to the server when you want to.
    And since you already served the slay partially, I will consider the time you were banned the remainder of your punishment for the RDM and won't assign a new one for you to serve.

Internet issues happen to all of us, but I hope it doesn't happen for you again in the future.
    For the next 3 months, should you get an additional leave ban, it will be the 2nd offense and last for 2 weeks. If there's anything you can do to ensure your internet stays stable, I encourage you to do it.

All that said, I look forward to seeing you on EUnilla again - and have fun :LOL:

Appeal: Accepted
    Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.