Denied Pike's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by food, Apr 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. food

food VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Pike
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:191876354
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    So I remember clearly what happened. I had to leave to take care of some shit IRL and I headshot a guy on reflex before leaving. yeah it was rdm but 5 days? Bruh.
    Like yeah I should be punished for this, it was a troll thing to do. I can take an autoslay or a day ban, but five days for a single rdm is just absurd, and I would know because I've banned people for RDMing before. ​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Well I left and came back to the ban so naturally I have none. If the mod or whoever banned me [ @Cupcake Mayhem ] can provide some that would be nice.​

2. Sticky Bandit

Sticky Bandit Never fall below your standard VIP Bronze

Tagging @Cupcake Mayhem to address your ban. They will respond when they are available to do so.

3. Cupcake Mayhem

Cupcake Mayhem Uncuffed VIP

Hey Pike,

I vividly remember this encounter. You were playing on the server, and you announced "I need to get banned" then you proceeded to RDM someone and quickly left afterward. [​IMG]
    Here you shot Ruby 27 seconds into the round with no proof. Even if it was "Reflex" that is still considered RDM.

[​IMG]

You also posted a copypaste of AspiringSun saying something vulgar which doesn't help your case.

[​IMG]

Seeing how you were so blatant with your RDM, I will be Denying this appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.