Denied phurionx's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by phurionx, Jan 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phurionx

phurionx VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Sir Cheeto
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:56533256
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Please, it's a misunderstood. I really want to be back on the server and i promise i wont break any rules again. I think i had enough time to understand my errors.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

You were banned by @Sinz back on 11/22/2014. He will determine whether your appeal should be accepted.

3. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

When a ban is issued against you and believe it was issued falsely or would like to admit to your actions to have a chance at being unbanned, do so within a week. Furthermore, if you really enjoyed playing on our servers and meant no malice you would have considered the consequences for these actions before the fact. You were on a staffless vanilla saw to it you would join the likes of the ill-mannered and randomly killed a multitude of players and proceeded to leave the server. Taking into account previous history, a ban was issued for the appropriate duration. When reported, your responses consisted of insults and showed no care for the outcome. Because of this, your ban appeal has been denied. Once this ban expires, abide by our rules.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.