Approved PhoonTheCookie's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by PhoonTheCookie, Oct 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    PhoonTheCookie
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:102196005
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I got banned for hacking by Han Solo I dont know why but I dont use cheats to be really good at games Maybe Han Solo banned me accidenlty.I dont know...
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

You were banned for hacking by @Han Solo. Please wait for a response.

3. Han

Han       VIP

Hi PhoonTheCookie. While staffing this morning, I decided to spectate you since it appeared that you killed me in a very odd manner. Here's a demo from that round, starting right after I died. Sorry in advance for the poor quality!

What do you have to say about this?

EDIT:
    The youtube quality turned out quite poorly, so here's a download for the demo. Starts at tick 20000. http://www.mediafire.com/file/7ngz372a7mpewj1/10-5-16-EU-Nether.dem

Last edited: Oct 5, 2016
  4. AK 47 is just wrecks people over with the right click.And Ive been a TTT player for 2 years.I know AK 47`s recoil
    And Lets talk about the How did I killed you very fast ??
    The Answer is,I killed you in ladders which means Ladders in minecraft can Help you to kill people very easily...
    Sorry for my bad english
    Video Quality is great dont worry :)

5. Han

Han       VIP

Sorry for the delay in this response. I'm currently getting a second opinion, and I'll respond with the verdict of this appeal later. I've uploaded the demo and where to go in the demo since the youtube video is not very useful at this time.

6. Han

Han       VIP

@PhoonTheCookie

After reviewing the demo more than a couple times, I will be accepting your appeal on the grounds that there is simply not enough concrete evidence to warrant a ban. Some of the shots appear to be no recoil, while others are a good example of recoil control. My mistake could be due to my poor connection ( EU server, NA mod. ) or possibly even server-side lag. I apologize for this inconvenience, and your ban has been lifted and voided.

Once again, my apologies for this event, and I hope to see you on the servers soon.

Han

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.