Approved Phantominx's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Phantominx, Jun 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phantominx

Phantominx New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Phantominx
    Your Steam ID:
    Phantominx
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I got banned for RDM and Leave 1st time. I just got kicked out of the game because my game crashes (decided to CTRL+ALT+DEL). It was during the rooftop map, i was a traitor i was killing innocents. How the hell i can just RDM people when i was following the rules as a traitor killing innocents and detectives undetected. At some point i got killed and died, i was spectating then my game crashed, there wasnt a noticed "that i shouldnt leave the game because i RDM'd people (during i was traitor). When i logged in, it was still in rooftop map and it was GUN GAME, i was killing random people all of a sudden , Starkiller banned me for (RDM & leave). Please reconsider this, im still new to the game still getting a hang of it a little, i just bought gmod yesterday. Its just wrong to ban me for that. If i did something to offend to any players or mods i apologize. So please. Think about this. Thank you.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Like i said from above, I got banned for RDM and Leave 1st time. I just got kicked out of the game because my game crashes decided to (CTRL+ALT+DEL). It was during the rooftop map, i was a traitor i was killing innocents. How the hell i can just RDM people when i was following the rules as a traitor killing innocents and detectives undetected. At some point i got killed and died, i was spectating then my game crashed, there wasnt a noticed "that i shouldnt leave the game because i RDM'd people (during i was traitor). When i logged in, it was still in rooftop map and it was GUN GAME, i was killing random people all of a sudden , Starkiller banned me for (RDM & leave). Please reconsider this, im still new to the game still getting a hang of it a little, i just bought gmod yesterday. Its just wrong to ban me for that. If i did something to offend to any players or mods i apologize. So please. Think about this. Thank You.​

2. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Hey Phantominx,

It seems @Starkiller indeed banned you for RDM and Leave, please be patient in awaiting his response.

3. (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一

(ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一 Always Gray ︻デ═一 VIP

Hi Phantominx,

I banned you for RDM and leave 1st offence. Let me start by saying I am awfully sorry about banning you under false pretences, I was using the fun round to investigate an Rdm that had happened and the player had disconnected. I went to the report you had made against this player and I grabbed the wrong steam ID and had banned them through the ULX Menu. I have already lifted your ban from the server. For this mistake on my part I have slain myself twice. I do hope that you forgive my mistake.
    [​IMG]
    Thread:Lifted and voided
    Thread: Locked]

May the force be with you

-Starkiller

Last edited: Jun 8, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.