Denied Phantom329's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Phantom329, Apr 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Sofa King Awesome
    Your Steam ID:
    fathom329
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    My internet went down again and I was gonna be slain . It came back after a few min but I didnt bother going back on cause it was late.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

Your steam ID is incorrect, it should be STEAM_0:1:60840380. You were banned by @The_Seventh for your third offense of RDM and leave. He will respond at his nearest convience. If you leave the server because your internet cuts out, I suggest you message the staff member who banned you ASAP to avoid a ban.

3. I never rdm and left, that was my first ever offence of anything, it wasnt even rdm, it was an accident. Thats not event the point though, my internet went out and I didnt go back on when it came back.

4. I dont even remember ever playing with The_Seventh, I dont understand this ban.

5. The Seventh

The Seventh Bloom. VIP

Hi Sofa King Awesome!

This happened late last night. You stated yourself that you had an active slay on you and left because your internet went out. Remember that accidental RDM is still considered RDM, and you still can be punished for it. After you left, I gave you one full round to return, but since you did not return within that time, I had to issue my ban. After looking at your history, you did indeed have 2 other bans for RDM and Leave on your record, and thus I had to ban you for your third offense. I always have the shoutbox open to the side when I'm playing TTT, so if you had let me know after your internet had recovered, I would have let you return and serve the slay.

Because of your history with RDM and Leave, and because you did have the opportunity to return (the round I gave you to return lasted about 8 minutes) but chose not to, knowing that you had a slay on you earlier, leads me to have to deny this appeal. You still have access to 3 other Serious TTT servers, those being West, West 2, and Vanilla. Please feel free to enjoy yourself on those three servers until this ban runs out.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.