Denied Petyr BayFish's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Petyr BayFish, Apr 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Petyr BayFish

Petyr BayFish New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Petyr BayFish
    Your Steam ID:
    Mckay911
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't understand why I was banned in the first place, especially since I haven't been on for 24 hours. I went on to play and it said I was banned. I also haven't done anything to get me banned last time I was online.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

You were banned by @U.B.C.S. Ravin for RDM and leave first offense. Please be patient and he will reasons as soon as possible

3. IKEA Cabinet

IKEA Cabinet Your everyday household furniture. VIP

Hey there Petyr BayFish ! Hope you're having a decent day today.

You were banned by @U.B.C.S. Ravin For RDM & Leave 1st Offence. He will respond to your appeal at his earliest convenience.

Thank you for your patience,

Cheers.

4. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

I do apologize for the delay. I am currently at work and will reply to your appeal in a couple of hours to confirm the reason I banned you.

In the meantime you can play on the other four servers we have.

Cheers

5. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

Alright, Home now. Thank you for your patience.

It took me some time to find your steam ID and information on our ban list. As I was having trouble finding your ban...it seems it just passed the five day mark.

It seems I banned you back on April 26th, 2015. This was longer than...24 hours? So I am a bit confused on why you stated it was 24 hours ago and you were on it before. You might be confused between West 1 and West 2. but none the less the ban has been served. I remember this slay because it was the day my client was not allowing me to do screenshots so I had to upload them to imgur. My pc promptly died losing a few screenshots.

This being stated, your ban has expired and I will locate the screenshot. If I am able to find it or not will determine if we void the ban from your record or not.

Thank you for your patience.

Edit

Alrighty! Sorry about that. I was able to locate the screenshot.

This is the report I had based upon you. You shot someone for 'assuming' they were a T. It was someone else. I had issued a slay on you and you had left afterwords during the slay. I waited a few minutes until the round ended and you had not returned for quite sometime.

That being said, I am still confused on why you stated 'I didn't do anything.' It seems like you were trying to get out of punishment or hoping I would not recall the situation.

I am going to keep the ban on record. Please remember during slays you need to stay for your slay for the entire round or it will count as RDM and Leave.

I will tag my admin @TheCoCoFTW to give his opinion on the appeal and see if he wishes to have the ban voided from your record or not.

If you have any concerns, please feel free to review our server rules or feel free to pm me.

Topic Locked
    Ban Appeal : Denied?

Last edited: May 1, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.