Denied perrohuevo's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by perrohuevo, May 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. perrohuevo

perrohuevo New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    perrohuevo
    Your Steam ID:
    perrohuevo
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I had 3 round slay. I had to go to dinner it was too late and now they banned me for 14 days.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I had 3 rounds slay and i had to disconnect to go to dinner. Now i have 14 days banned. Can i solve that? Can i do now the 3 rounds slay? Now i have time. I didn't knew it was banneable to disconnect while slayed.​

2. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

@MiGGo is the moderator who banned you. He'll respond at his earliest convenience.
    Thank you

3. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

I have seen this and will be responding shortly.

4. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

Thanks for taking the time to make an appeal! Here is the evidence that I banned you based on:

[​IMG][​IMG]
    In the report on Round 3, you killed purely on suspicion, as you admit doing in the report. On round 4 you don't really even have an excuse, instead you made weird remarks on what I do on the server apparently.
    Because the RDMs were on seperate rounds, you ended up receiving 1 (1st offence) + 2 (2nd offence) = 3 slays total.
    Then you ended up leaving as seen in this picture

[​IMG]

You claim you didn't know it was bannable to leave while being slayed, even though this is your 3rd (1 of them was voided) ban with the reason RDM & Leave. You even made an unban appeal 2 weeks ago for this same offence. Saying you had no idea leaving while slain is bannable comes off really dishonest if you ask me. For that reason I have decided to deny this appeal. You can still play on our other servers, hopefully a little more educated about the rules and punishments.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.