Denied peaceonearth's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Suzy수지, Aug 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    peaceonearth917
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for RDM & LEAVE on 3 servers I think,so I got GLOBAL banned for all the serious servers. I have really learned my lesson so please forgive me for the last time. I will never RDM-LEAVE and I would love to take my slay. Thank you for reading my BAN APPEAL.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. daddy

daddy おじいちゃんファック VIP Bronze

You were banned by @The Law from all of our servers for RDM & Leave Third Offense, he will respond at his earliest convenience.

For future reference, your Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:94539860

3. Thank you @Kenny I couldn't find my STEAM ID. thanks !

4. MetallicPie

MetallicPie Regular Member

Hello @peaceonearth , I was the person that banned you on west, and seeing as you need 3 bans to learn your lesson, and you also RDMed intentionally, my vote would be a -1. The fact that you only learnt the lesson because @The Law made all servers completely unavaliable to you, meant that you didn't really care until it affects you. Secondly we have a punishment system for a reason, you should have thought of the consequences of your actions before you let it get to that point, and I think you deserve the full punishment.

5. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

Oh, hello again. At the time you were banned, you were under the nick name of Suzy.
    I will explain to you why you were banned:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Explanation:
    In the first couple images located in the evidence spoiler, you are seen to have RDMed a detective. You were killed shortly after firing upon the detective, and then you sent an RDM report against the player who killed you, saying "sorry I'm sorry" for what I can only presume to be the RDM you committed on the detective. After seeing this RDM report I went to slay you but noticed that you had already left the game. Upon examination of your ban history I felt you needed a global ban. Your ban history is quite extensive and all of your bans have taken place in a short amount of time. In fact, all your bans were still active when I banned you for your 3rd offense of RDM & leave, which is astonishing considering the number of bans you've managed to obtain on your record. Your appeal will be Denied, and you will have to sit out the remainder of your ban. If you choose to return, I hope that you will have learned from this experience and come back a new and improved player who abides by our server rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.