Denied peaceonearth's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Suzy수지, Aug 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    peaceonearth917
    Your Steam ID:
    juiex
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was just playing until this morning and afternoon and suddenly I wanted to rejoin that game. I thought I was only banned on the EAST server. I really want to know why I got banned. Thank you.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

You were banned for RDM & Leave 2nd Offense by @The Law.
    For future reference, your steam id is 0:1:94539860

3. I would never rdm and leave. Its because the server crashed. The server has been crashing for me lots of times.

4. MetallicPie

MetallicPie Regular Member

im just going to add that he intentionally RDMed me in west 1, so that just tells what kind of player he is, and he also got banned on west 1 by me earlier as well.

5. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

I will explain why you were banned, as well as give a verdict on your appeal:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Explanation:
    You accepted your slay, but left during your slay round. I then waited a whole 2 maps before banning you for RDM & Leave. In your defense you claim that "it's because the server crashed. The server has been crashing for me lots of times." Please note that if you're slain for RDM, you have to stay the whole round or it's considered RDM & leave. If you lose connection to the server and have a slay round still yet to be completed, then you must join back. I gave you ample time to join back to the server, but you never did. Your appeal has been Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.