Denied pcundari21's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by pcundari21, Dec 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pcundari21

pcundari21 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Deadline 3.0
    Your Steam ID:
    pcundari212121
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    well I was banned for 28 days before and we that ended I was ban for 54 days right when the first ban stop so im confused and i was even banned on every server even the EU server and i never been on that one so im a little confused for the whole thing so want do i do just wait 54 days for know reason or just play on other servers
    Evidence of Innocence:
    i have rdmed before but i was banned for 28 days on vanilla and i was ready to play again after the ban was over then i clicked on it and it said i was banned for 54 days then i went to every server and i was banned on every server even ones i have never heard of even you deathrun and i never ply death run i got sad that i got banned then got happy when it ended then came the huge one i was banned for 54 days then i was sad but i was banned for no reason​

2. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

You were banned for RDM and Leave 4th Offense by @Lightning and the ban was globalized by @Snow Machine . Please wait patiently for their response.

3. Lightning

Lightning Bringing the Thunder VIP

Hello Deadline 3.0.
    I banned you for RDM and Leave - 4th Offense. When I got onto the map Lazertag, I was met with this report. Seeing how you did not state a valid reasoning as to why you killed him, I placed a slay on you. You would then leave the server, thus being banned for RDM and Leave. When you are slain for RDM, you need to stay the entire round before you can leave. With this evidence being provided, I will leave @Snow Machine to decide the fate of this appeal, seeing how he was the one who globalized it.

4. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

Looking at the evidence that Lighting has presented. You can see that you killed a player without having a valid reason which lead to you being slain. You should know by now that you have to stay for your entire slay, or it is considered rdm and leave. With that being said I won't lift the ban because this is your 4th offense. I will go ahead and just close up this ban appeal. Your ban has been globalized as well.

Appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.