Denied Pcgamer34's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Pcgamer34, Jan 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pcgamer34

Pcgamer34 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Pcgamer34
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:19944645
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I am not even aware of what I am banned for but I do think I have been a good player on this server and try to follow the rules as best as possible.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

Seems like @Guilty banned you globally from our servers for RDM w/o Staff Online x4 + History, he'll respond as soon as he can. Appreciate the patience.

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

I globalized and extended the ban based on @Pandora 's request for a global ban based on your history. She will respond with her side on why you were banned. The reason I chose to globalize your ban during the time is because of the fact that you have quite the history with 2 global bans that were for RDM & Leave 3rd and 4th Offense during the time. Based on this, Pandora requested a globalization of the ban and I chose to oblige. Below is a picture of your admin stats as far as your ban history is concerned.

[​IMG]

With that stated, I will let Pandora give her reasoning on why you were banned.

Until then, cheers!
    Sincerely, Guilty

4. Pandora?

Pandora? Alcoholic in Training VIP Silver

Hey there Pcgamer, thank you for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Unfortunately all my evidence against you is on my laptop (on my desktop at the moment) which I will not have access to until tomorrow so I will edit this once I can get to it so stay posted.

Thanks in advance for your patience.

Edit:
    Sorry for the delay! The event happened on the 21st of December and my memory is quite foggy as this happened over 3 weeks ago, but I found my evidence where you killed 4 people here. From what I remember, a player had contacted me that right before I joined the server a player (you) had mass rdmed the previous map, so when I looked back at old logs at the time I was able to see that you did mass rdm so I appropriately banned you for it. I asked for the global considering your history of RDM and Leave and the fact that if I came just a minute earlier, I would've seen you leave making it your fifth offense. If you have any more questions, you can easily contact me here.

Note: your ban is almost over too, it should expire early next week

Appeal:
    Denied

Last edited: Jan 12, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.