Denied Pbever's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Pbever, May 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pbever

Pbever New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Pbever
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:22236263
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    It stated that I RDM'd and left. I never RDM'd anyone, so I probably teamkilled an innocent by mistake. Because this was a little over a day ago, I do not remember too well. What I do remember is being assigned one slay, I left because I figured that slay would carry over to the next time I joined, nor did I think I committed an RDM. I'm a decent TTT player and I make sure to mitigate teamkilling by never RDMing, so if anything this was all a mistake on my part.

Unfortunately, I do not have any evidence to prove my innocence because I do not record, but I can assure you that I am being honest.

Thank you for reading, please consider my appeal.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. DarkLegion

DarkLegion aka Alex VIP

Hey, you were banned by @kynwall for RDM and leave 1st.

Please be patient as they will respond when able.

3. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

Good day to you @Pbever I hope you're doing well today.

Alright, so what ended up happening is actually quite simple, Python asked me to look into a scenario which involved yourself firing upon his person and damaging him, which resulted in him killing you. He could not report you due to your absence in the server, since you left after you had been killed. Unfortunately without you to defend yourself against the accusation of RDM I had to ban you for RDM&Leave.

The Evidence:
    Pbever1.png
    Pbever2.png
    Pbever3.png

Now without your response on this matter I could not assume as to why you had shot Python, and because of this I will give you a
    24-hour period of time to give me your burden of proof before I make my final verdict; I eagerly await your response.

4. Pbever

Pbever New Member

I honestly don't remember why I damaged him (most likely he T-baited or something along those lines), sorry about that. I know me saying that I don't remember sounds fishy and is probably a common excuse, but I honestly don't.

Regardless of the outcome, thanks for looking into it, I'll be more careful in the future, if you can reduce my ban length it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time.

Last edited: May 3, 2016
  5. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

As you've given an indecisive response not knowing the reason as to why you damaged Python, and that your ban will expire tomorrow I'll be denying this ban appeal. You're also still able to play our other six servers in the meantime if you so choose too.
    I would like to extend to you my thanks for taking the time to respond to this appeal and give your insight on what happened, I wish you a fantastic day.

Appeal:
    Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.