Denied =PB= DEMONIC ECLIPSE's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by =PB= DEMONIC ECLIPSE, Jun 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    derpy potter
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:63685296
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i remembered i accidentally rdmmed someone and i wanted to go on another server, but i noticed i rdmmed. So i waited for the round to end so i can write my point of view. So i waited for my slay and when i was slain i left right after i was slain. few hours later i came back only to find out that I WAS BANNED FOR RDM.Do i really need to watch the whole round while i was on my rdm round? I DON'T KNOW, DO I HAVE TO WATCH THE WHOLE ROUND ON MY SLAY ROUND because if I have to I i wouldn't know all i do is read the motd.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    none sry​

2. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

You were banned by @Pacifist for your second offense of RDM + Leave.

He'll respond when he can.

3. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

This is from the MOTD, I hope it helps answer your question:
    [​IMG]

It means you have to stay the whole round you are slain on. This isn't a verdict on this appeal, just an answer to your question, Pacifist will handle your appeal.

4. wow i wonder what's the reason behind that. If the person is in a rush they're banned. Good job, good job

5. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

Talk to the moderator who's on at the time to arrange for you to be slayed later. I'm sure most of the staff will agree to do it later if you need to go. We can understand if you're in a rush and need to go.

It was your own fault for not asking but in anycase just wait for Pacifist to reply.

6. Rek

Rek Ø

The reasoning is that a slay is essentially a timeout due to you breaking a rule. If you leave the timeout before it has been finished, aka leaving before you finish sitting out a round, then we punish you further so you maybe learn your lesson. It's like parenting.

7. but still if you leave while your dead it's still consider time out. No one wants to suffer waiting out a round

8. Rek

Rek Ø

My point exactly, anyways I was just informing you of why that rule is in place. Let's let the staff involved finish this up. Cheers

9. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Hello! Let me get my evidence around, Also, I would like to tell you that your ban is being shortened to a first offense of rdm and leave because I misread your previous offenses.

10. Pacifist

Hello! I hope you are having a wonderful day!

So, I banned you for your first Offense of RDM and Leave, Which is a 5 day ban which is issued when you leave on a slay round.

In this specific incident, You actually rdmed ME. I remember you coming out of the teleporter on 67th, To which I threw a smoke grenade at you, You reacted instantly, 1 shotting me with an awp. Since smokes are not KOSABLE that was rdm.

[​IMG]

As you can see in the report, I threw a smoke grenade and a second later you killed me, you then said in the report "You threw something and I panicked" which was not a valid excuse, Thus rewarding a slay. Then you left during the round, As you can see here.
    [​IMG]

Now, I would believe that you were in a hurry, If in fact you would have left before I slayed you. This is not the case, You actually left after the slay, Which proves that you weren't in that much of a hurry, At least not much of a hurry that you could not ask me to take your slay later.

I am willing to let you serve a slay in game (See your inbox for details) and get unbanned, I will give you 24 hours to make a response to further help your case.

Thank you!

Last edited: Jun 23, 2015
  11. what i meant by i paniced, is that i was confused what you threw.

12. I spend time on these servers for at least a month and already i have a ban. It's crazy that one rdm and leave is a result in a 5 day ban. I have at least a few hours on the servers, 2nd besides a tf2 server which has a crap load a hours towards it, I'm in feel bored to be alone forever in gmod willing to play ttt with live oppenents on a server i'm already used too. This was one of my first gmod servers I ever played, IN FACT my first gmod server due to a friend playing on it. It's sad someone used to the atmosphere get banned for accidental reasons. You probaly what you think above when i said "oh what i mean that I paniced and thought it was something else" and say hey i lied because i don't sound convincing enough.

13. Pacifist

I am sorry Demonic, I am going to have to deny this appeal. I have sent you a pm with more information, To which you can check out if you desire.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.