Denied Payne_Empire's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Payne_Empire, Sep 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Payne_Empire

Payne_Empire Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Payne_Empire
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:207950295
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Okay so I got banned yesterday from which I was told. for Group trolling and Which I was not on yesterday From what I remember and the only kind of trolling I can remember was to be funny and call a kos on everyone BEFORE THE ROUND which a kos can not be called on a pre round or after from what I remember. If you can take some time out of your day that would be nice.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I wasn't on yesterday from what I remember​

2. firemac

firemac Mac N Cheese VIP Silver

Tagging @Acnologia who banned you for group trolling.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
  3. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

I reported you along with 7 other people. Even so, you were not helping with the situation by calling multiple koses during preround when there were people mic spamming for multiple rounds concurrently.

This is the report where my evidence should be located.

4. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Hey Payne.

My former colleague and current associate has linked you the evidence in the post above me.
    I'll link it again : https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/report-against-multiple-people.43501/

The issue here was that you caused mayhem with a group of players for no reason other than to ruin the gameplay of others. The situation which you're describing can be confusing to some players and they may act on it. I personally requested discretion to ban you for group trolling as such.

Make sure in further cases like this that you don't repeat the same mistake.

Appeal:
    Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.