Denied PawPe Francis's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by PawPe Francis, Sep 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. like for real tho

2. News Network

News Network broken VIP

Hey PawPe,

You were banned by @Graze for Harassment, he received discretion from me to issue the ban. He will respond when convenient. Until then, please be patient.

3. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Thanks for taking the time to appeal this ban. Due to the nature of the offense, being a forum report, I don't really need to provide evidence other than what was provided within that report. You have had a large amount of history on our servers regarding harassment, and I was being very lenient when it came to the ban duration that I asked for discretion for due to the lack of super recent history, as well as the fact that I see the evidence in that report as somewhat smaller harassment as things that I've seen you do in the past. Overall, I don't see why I need to unban you from something that you'll be unbanned of within the next 12 hours on a server you don't tend to play on frequently, and I strongly encourage that you work on making certain that you don't continue to do things of this nature in the future, as your history regarding harassment is very poor.

Overall this appeal will be denied.

Appeal Denied
    Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.