Approved PawPe Francis's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by PawPe Francis, Jun 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    PawPe Francis
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:40434838
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i had a slay on me which i waited to get slayed then i asked the moderator A dog which was on at the moment of my ban if i had any more slays on me or upcoming slays because i wanted to leave. he didnt answer so i guessed i had no more slays since i had not been reported by other players after the slay i got
    Evidence of Innocence:
    you can check chat logs when the ban was issued​

2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

You were banned last night by @A Dog. Bark! for what I believe to be RDM and Leave 2nd Offense. I was online at the time as well. They will respond when able.

3. RainyKitsune

RainyKitsune Bark! VIP

Hello! I've seen this message. I'm going to gather my evidence now, please wait.

4. RainyKitsune

RainyKitsune Bark! VIP

Alright, so unfortunately, I do not have a screenshot of specifically when you disconnected. You did indeed ask me if I had any slays, and left before I could respond to you. Therefore, you may PM me when you're avaliable within the next 24 hours and serve your slay, and the ban will be voided.

Please let me know of your avaliability.

While i'm here however, I'll go ahead and show the evidence of your report so you know why you've been slain.

[​IMG]

Hearing gunshots without ensuring who is doing the shooting is considered killing on suspicion. This is considered RDM as suspicion is not a valid reason to kill a player.

[​IMG]
    And here is the screenshot confirming the slay was issued. As you can see, you only have one slay to serve, so again, let me know when you're avalible and I'll attend to make sure you serve the slay, then void the ban appropriately.

5. RainyKitsune

RainyKitsune Bark! VIP

Player has served their slay, and a note has been left in their admin stats!

Appeal has been Approved!
    Thread is Now Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.