Denied PaulTheSheep101's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by PaulTheSheep101, Jul 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PaulTheSheep101

PaulTheSheep101 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    PaulTheSheep101
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:156962885.​
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I literally could not go one round without being banned again (I'm laughing so hard right now) so I accidently killed my T buddy in a T-trap in the community map(he ran in with a inno as I hit the T button) same story but anyway my entire neighborhood had its internet go out because of a storm going on right now, I will gladly come back and take a slay or two and be happily on my way killing friends over the internet. -PaulTSheep101
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I guess if you really wanted evidence check the weather over south eastern ohio at the date and time of - 10:21 july 14 2016 - (this ban happened an hour or so before if you want to be precise) . -also PaulTSheep101​

Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
  2. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

You were banned for RDM & Leave 1st by @Wompzilla . He shall respond as soon as he is able to too. For future reference your steam id is STEAM_0:0:156962885.

3. PaulTheSheep101

PaulTheSheep101 New Member

Thanks for that Gorgamel I couldn't figure out the steam id page so I just left it blank.

4. Wompzilla

Wompzilla Former Administrator Banned VIP Silver

Hey @PaulTheSheep101. I gave you one chance already, and unfortunately we are in this situation again. However, this time around, I am not willing to unban you. You are responsible for what happens on your computer. If you knew that you were suffering from issues that would cause you to break our rules over and over again, then you shouldn't have been playing. This ban is local and you are free to play on any of our other servers.

Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.