Denied Patronus Penguin's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Penius, Jul 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Penius

Penius Aye man, you're shaking it all wrong VIP Bronze

Your In Game Nickname:
    Patronus Penguin
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:205594776
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I got slayed 2 times in another map(Minecraft B4). A few rounds later (after map change) I killed someone(I was banned for mass rdm even though the rounds have passed and almost the end of Minecraft city).The reason I killed that person because he had a shotgun and someone shot me with a shotgun. I was using common sense and killed that person. What doesn't make sense. Does the slays carry over after a few rounds? Even after a map change? I just want an explanation so I know why/not to make the same mistake again.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Nope.​

2. Salem

Salem VIP

Tagging @Agent A as they are responsible for banning you

Please remain patient while waiting for a response.

3. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

[​IMG]
    You admitted to it so I gave you a slay.

[​IMG]

You prop pushed Nemo into the lava. That's second RDM offense.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

No shotgun was involved. Furthermore, your logic is flawed. Shotguns are plentiful, people can switch shotguns, and you don't even know who shot you. Third RDM offense. You get a day ban.

Edit:
    Read the extended rules:

As to answer your question, slays are done per staff session and generally is up to the staff. You rdm'd three times within 4 maps.

Now, tell me why I should unban you.

4. Penius

Penius Aye man, you're shaking it all wrong VIP Bronze

Well, well, well. I've never been ban for mass rdm before. I always play on vanilla because it's my favorite out of all the servers. I have nothing else to think about other then I have really good friends and that I enjoy that server. I understand if you denied it. But if you do consider unbanning me, I will take three slays for the rdms. Or whatever slays I should get.

5. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

The thing is you have been banned for rdm before. I know this because I had suspicion a while ago that you might be an alt.

[​IMG]

and even made ban appeals before.

Appeal #1
    Appeal #2

Together, you have more than 300+ hours, and that is enough time to for you to know about the rules we have.

I'm going to ask you to please read our basic rules and extended rules.

I'm going to deny this ban appeal. Please take this time to learn the rules.

Appeal: Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.